MGT 330 University of Phoenix Bank Manager Kyle Brown Interview Discussion You are to interview a manager and write a paper.
1. Identify the person, their position in the organization, how long they have been in the job, and (if applicable) your relationship to them. (Family is OK!)
2. Talk to them about their job. It is up to you to create the questions, but some suggested ones are below.
3. Write a 1,000-word paper on the interview. (most double spaced pages are about 300 words).
Tell me about the interview.
Tell me about what did you learn from the interview.
How does the experiences and knowledge learn from the interview apply to what you have learned in this class?
Papers will be in a professional, business format. I will not tell you how wide your margins should be or select your font, but make it professional.
Some Suggested Questions:
1. How long have you been a manager, and how many people have you managed?
2. How would your direct reports describe your management style?
3. How has your management style changed as you got more experience?
4. What is a common way you see people fail as managers?
5. When was the last time you had to deal with an underperforming employee, and how did you handle it?
6. How do you handle your mistakes in the workplace?
7. How would you describe the most important contributions of a manager in the workplace?
8. Could you describe one of your typical workdays?
9. What skills are required in your position on a day-to-day basis?
10. What parts of your job do you find most challenging?
11. What do find most enjoyable?
12. Are there any negatives to your job?
13. How many hours do you work in a typical week?
14. Which seasons of the year are toughest in your job?
15. How would you describe the corporate culture?
16. If you could start all over again, would you change your career path in any way? Why?
17. What educational preparation would you recommend for someone who wants to advance in this field?
18. What qualifications do you seek in a new hire?
Why Choose Us
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional academic writers
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & confidential
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
You are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper. Our academic experts will gladly help you with essays, case studies, research papers and other assignments.
Admission help & business writing
You can be positive that we will be here 24/7 to help you get accepted to the Master’s program at the TOP-universities or help you get a well-paid position.
Editing your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you submit a well-structured and organized paper just on time. We will ensure that your final paper is of the highest quality and absolutely free of mistakes.
Revising your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you with unlimited number of revisions in case you need any customization of your academic papers