I don’t know how to handle this English question and need guidance.
Please provide feedback to 3 attached paper. Be as specific as possible in your responses (each feedback is at least 200 words)
1. First of all, does it meet the requirements of the assignment? (Is it long enough 1400-1600 words, for instance? Does the writer quote from Becoming Nicole, “Rethinking Gender,” and “When Children Say They’re Trans”? Is it formatted and documented in MLA style?) Refer to the assignment itself to help answer this question.
2. Does the essay have a clear thesis (or central idea)? Does the thesis appear in the right place? Is the thesis an idea or an announcement? Does the essay stick to developing this thesis, or are parts of the essay irrelevant to the thesis?
3. Is the essay well organized? Are ideas introduced in a logical order? Are the individual paragraphs unified and coherent? Do the body paragraphs have topic sentences? Are the topic sentences ideas–as they should be–or are any of them facts? Do the body paragraphs each stick to making a single point–or do they veer off topic? Are transitions used where necessary? Does each part of the essay seem connected to the material that comes before and after it?
4. Is there sufficient support for the writer’s thesis? Are all of the ideas in the essay adequately developed with specific references to the book and the supplemental readings? Is the writer fairly considering all of the material in the book that is relevant to his/her conclusions? If there are passages in the book that seem to call into question some of the conclusions that your classmate has reached, you should point them out. (A good critical thinker would discuss these passages and explain how they fit his/her interpretation rather than simply ignoring them.) Does your classmate ever misrepresent the book?
5. Has your classmate integrated quotations smoothly? Are all quotations introduced with signal phrases? Would any of the quotations be confusing to someone who hasn’t done the assigned reading? Should your classmate provide more context for any of the quotations? Are fragmentary quotations smoothly integrated into the writer’s own sentences? Are quotations sufficiently explained?
6. Is the essay clearly written? Is the language of the essay clear and unambiguous? Has the writer defined his/her terms? Have obvious errors been corrected? (It isn’t your job to correct errors for your classmates, but you can point out that a paper contains a lot of errors. If you actually correct the errors for your classmate, you aren’t helping because your classmate needs to learn to correct these errors on his or her own. But if you notice, for instance, that your classmate’s paper contains a lot of verb tense errors, you might point that out. And if you find that some parts of the paper simply aren’t clear, you should point that out as well.)
Why Choose Us
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional academic writers
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & confidential
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
You are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper. Our academic experts will gladly help you with essays, case studies, research papers and other assignments.
Admission help & business writing
You can be positive that we will be here 24/7 to help you get accepted to the Master’s program at the TOP-universities or help you get a well-paid position.
Editing your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you submit a well-structured and organized paper just on time. We will ensure that your final paper is of the highest quality and absolutely free of mistakes.
Revising your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you with unlimited number of revisions in case you need any customization of your academic papers