Help me study for my English class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
In lieu of a Final Exam at the end of the course, you will be addressing Reflective Essay Questions throughout the course with the exception of chapters that will be addressed through Discussion Board responses. It is important to provide concrete support for your responses as well as a personal reflection regarding the topic. All assignments must be written with an MLA heading and must be posted as an attachment. I cannot accept any assignments through Webcampus e-mail. Points will be deducted for grammar and/or spelling errors.
Chapter 1 Reflective Essay Questions
1. What do the authors mean when they state, “Nature and Nurture Are Inextricably Intertwined?” Be specific. (Page 5)
2. Babies are born with a biological system that connects them with a caregiver. List and briefly describe the 4 inborn motivations (Box 1.1, Page 7).
3. Babies direct their learning through a state of awareness. A. What is meant by “State of Awareness?” B. List and briefly describe the 7 states of awareness (Box 1.2, page 9). C. Why is this information important to know when caring for infants and toddlers?
4. Reread “Babies Learn through Sensory Stimulation” on pages 12 & 13 in your textbook. Following, read the article, “The Future is in Our Hands, Satisfying Babies’ Physical & Emotional Needs through Mindful Tactile Communication,” by Elsa Chahin and Anna Tardos, ECE Exchange. A. How does the manner in which we touch infants impact their emotional well-being? B. What actions on our part convey to an infant a sense of physical safety? C. Pediatrician, Emmi Pikler stated, “If we want a more peaceful world, raising babies with respect can have a ripple effect as they grow up to be respectful human beings.” Choose one concrete way that YOU can contribute to this ripple effect and act on it. Reference to the article and the textbook information when answering the above questions.
5. Babies learn through sensory stimulation. List and briefly describe the six senses (Box 1.3, page 12). A. How do babies communicate through “emotional signals.” B. Provide a real-life example.
6. A. How did the video clip, “What is Social & Emotional Development” support what you have learned in Chapter 1? B. What emotional spark did you personally gain from the video? C. State why.
Chapter 2 Reflective Questions
1. Although you can’t remember your infancy, what do you believe your parent(s) and/or caregiver(s) brought to your infant/adult relationship, and what is the basis for your beliefs? (Page 34 – “What the Caregiver Brings to the Relationship”)
2. A. Why is it important to be aware of our “emotional cues” when working with young children? B. Provide a real-life example to support your answer.
3. The textbook states that early experiences shape our ability to communicate through emotional signals. What are your thoughts regarding this subject in relation to your upbringing as well as your present interactions with infants and toddlers? (Pages 35 & 36)
4. What does the following statement mean to you? “Heredity may define temperament, but experience shapes it.” (Page 37, Temperament Can Be Regulated by the Environment)
5. List 3 of the most significant points that you will take away from the section entitled, Primary Caregivers Ensure Continuity of Trust. (Page 41).
6. How are you doing, and what are your thoughts about the information you have learned so far?
Why Choose Us
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional academic writers
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & confidential
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
You are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper. Our academic experts will gladly help you with essays, case studies, research papers and other assignments.
Admission help & business writing
You can be positive that we will be here 24/7 to help you get accepted to the Master’s program at the TOP-universities or help you get a well-paid position.
Editing your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you submit a well-structured and organized paper just on time. We will ensure that your final paper is of the highest quality and absolutely free of mistakes.
Revising your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you with unlimited number of revisions in case you need any customization of your academic papers