1. Carefully read the required pages in the textbook.
2. Select ONE of the four Learning Objectives prompts(7.1, or 7.2, or 7.3, or 7.4) and prepare to write a 400 word (or greater) essay addressing the prompt based on information in the textbook and your own research.
7.1 Compare and contrast classic Greek tragedy and Elizabethan tragedy.
7.2 Differentiate among various forms of comedy, including satire, comedy of character, farce, and parody.
7.3 Discuss the key developments in nineteenth century theater (the 1800’s).
7.4 Describe the new theatrical directions and themes in that evolved in the twentieth and twenty-first centuries.
3. Find and read a research source (BEYOND your textbook – try Google Scholar or the SPC Library)concerning the prompt you selected and be prepared to integrate the research in your essay. Be sure to cite these research sources as well as the textbook.
4. Post a new thread of at least 400 words, in which you fully address the requirements of your chosen prompt.
5. Read one of your classmates’ original posts on a DIFFERENT PROMPT than your selection. Then compose a response post (at least 100 words) that does at least TWO of the following (cite your sources if referenced):
Extends or adds to his/her point(s)
Asks a clarifying question
Disagrees (with reasoning and evidence) with the author’s analysis
Adds to the understanding of the analysis
Offers constructive suggestions for improvement
I do not have the textbook so do your best
Why Choose Us
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional academic writers
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & confidential
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
You are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper. Our academic experts will gladly help you with essays, case studies, research papers and other assignments.
Admission help & business writing
You can be positive that we will be here 24/7 to help you get accepted to the Master’s program at the TOP-universities or help you get a well-paid position.
Editing your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you submit a well-structured and organized paper just on time. We will ensure that your final paper is of the highest quality and absolutely free of mistakes.
Revising your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you with unlimited number of revisions in case you need any customization of your academic papers