McMaster University Economics Degree Reflection Essay For this queston in the Assignment Sheet.“If you had todecide now, which program would you choose as your major as you continue your studiestowards a social sciences degree” I will go Economics. For the university life reflection just like all other normal students. 1T03 ‘Final Reflection’ Assignment (5%)
Think of this assignment as the conclusion to your digital collection of ‘Weekly Spotlight’ entries,
some or many or all of which you have already completed, giving you a chance to consider
various programs and departments within Social Sciences at McMaster. Your task is to compose
a 2-3 page (double-spaced) reflection paper addressing the following question: “If you had to
decide now, which program would you choose as your major as you continue your studies
towards a social sciences degree?” Your reflection should be written in paragraph form and
should express your own original thoughts and ideas.
You should consider applying one (or more) of the following approaches
• Analyse/Examine what you have found on the various program websites;
• Reflect on/Recall your experiences in classes, conversations, or other academic
explorations this year;
• Evaluate/Interpret the possibilities that your chosen program(s) might open for you
following your university education – both directly and indirectly related to your field of
• You should draw on 2-3 sources whose ideas or writing have shaped your intellectual
development and scholarly interests this term;
• These could be textbooks, lectures, assigned readings, program websites, etc;
• Your reflection should demonstrate a range of skills and competencies developed in this
course, including proper citation and employing a diversity of source integration
techniques such as paraphrasing, summary, and quotation.
• Aim to compose a thoughtful and substantial reflection articulating your thoughts,
reactions, priorities, concerns, and goals.
• Using the words ‘I’ and ‘my’ is appropriate in a reflection, if you wish.
• Apply proof-reading and peer-editing skills in order to successfully demonstrate
knowledge of word choice, grammar, and punctuation content from our course.
• Your reflection paper should be 2-3 pages (double-spaced).
• Please use full paragraphs, a standard 12-point font, and 1-inch margins.
• Include a Works Cited page, in APA style.
• To cite unorthodox sources (websites, lectures, etc.) use your best judgment in crafting
your bibliographic entries according to the patterns established in your chosen APA style
• This assignment will be marked based on effort, thoughtfulness, clarity of expression, and
application of course-related writing/editing skills.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional academic writers
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & confidential
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
You are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper. Our academic experts will gladly help you with essays, case studies, research papers and other assignments.
Admission help & business writing
You can be positive that we will be here 24/7 to help you get accepted to the Master’s program at the TOP-universities or help you get a well-paid position.
Editing your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you submit a well-structured and organized paper just on time. We will ensure that your final paper is of the highest quality and absolutely free of mistakes.
Revising your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you with unlimited number of revisions in case you need any customization of your academic papers