Bowie State University Architecture Seminar Paper Imagine looking back 50 years from the future.
The paper should include the following topics:
The paper is considered creative writing, non-fiction. It can be in first person, research or reflection.
*Minimum 3 sources (books)*
Looking Backward by Edward Bellamy
Below is an outline submitted for midterms
Outline: Looking Backward
– Looking back 50 years from the future would reveal some tremendous changes in the field of architecture.
– Human beings would have made some considerable changes in various aspects of architecture including sustainability, resilience, and equity.
– Looking back 50 years from the future would reveal some changes in the three principles of sustainability.
– Under the economic pillar, people would have made huge steps in terms of the economics of architecture (Bellamy, 2003).
– Socially, people would have created more social facilities which would have improved their social status.
– Architects will be responsible for developing sustainable buildings.
– Non-architects will be in a position to address problems in the field of architecture.
– The advancement in the level of technology will have allowed people to develop a high level of resilience (Armijo, 2012).
– People will be able to handle various spheres of life including the economics and the social aspect of architecture.
– The resilience levels would be critical at helping people to overcome different problems and challenges in life.
– Equity refers to the quality of being impartial.
– Looking 50 years from the future, people would have become more impartial in the architectural field.
– Equity as a concept would have dominated most architectural institutions and organizations (Jenks & Dempsey, 2005).
– It would also be the basis upon which the society would be formed.
– 50 years from the future would be dominated by significant advancement in all aspects of life.
– Most people would be embracing equity as a concept and this means that the society would be more impartial.
– Moreover, resilience levels would have grown to greater levels.
– Most of the economies and people would be in a pole position to sustain themselves.
Armijo, L. E. (Ed.). (2012). Debating the global financial architecture. SUNY Press.
Bellamy, E. (2003). Looking Backward: 2000-1887. Broadview Press.
Jamieson, Claire & Robinson, Dickon & Worthington, John & Cole, Caroline. (2011). The future for Architects?
Jenks, M., & Dempsey, N. (2005). Future forms and design for sustainable cities. Routledge.
Why Choose Us
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional academic writers
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & confidential
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
You are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper. Our academic experts will gladly help you with essays, case studies, research papers and other assignments.
Admission help & business writing
You can be positive that we will be here 24/7 to help you get accepted to the Master’s program at the TOP-universities or help you get a well-paid position.
Editing your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you submit a well-structured and organized paper just on time. We will ensure that your final paper is of the highest quality and absolutely free of mistakes.
Revising your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you with unlimited number of revisions in case you need any customization of your academic papers