HIST101 Grossmont Cuyamaca 1989 Book Essay just a simple double spaced 3 page essay about any specific topic in the book please follow the handout I will provide for you I need it before 11:45 so in about 2 hours. 1989 Essay or Journal
Option I: basic three page essay: For this option you would write an essay on a major theme you see in
our second small book, 1989: Democratic Revolutions at the Cold War’s End.
Option II: reading journal of five pages: If you do this option, you would write observations and
reflections on a few documents in 1989: Democratic Revolutions at the Cold War’s End. (Even though it
involves more pages, some students will find the journal option easier to write.)
Keys to success for either option:
1. Read the introduction and read just a few documents you find especially valuable.
2. Notice how the book relates to major events in Chapter 21 in our main textbook, as well as themes
we have been discussing in other parts of the course.
4. Use information from several documents. Please discuss specific documents related to about three or
four of the countries featured in the book.
5. When you write, put in a page number for any quote or any piece of specific information.
Additional instructions for Option I:
1. In your first paragraph, introduce your main point. Briefly say what you will cover in the essay.
2. Write the essay in short paragraphs (about three to five sentences each).
3. In each of the body paragraphs (between the intro and the conclusion) use quotes or pieces of
specific information from the book that will help develop your main point.
4. In your conclusion, state the main ideas you want the reader to walk away with. Say how you see this
book enriching our understanding of the world.
Additional instructions for Option II:
1. Write the journal in segments. Each segment includes you observations or reflections on a particular
part of the book. A segment might be just half a page or a page long.
2. Mention specific information in the book that helps shape your observations (give page numbers).
You might also put in a few quotes that you found inspiring or intriguing.
Purchase answer to see full
Why Choose Us
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional academic writers
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & confidential
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
You are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper. Our academic experts will gladly help you with essays, case studies, research papers and other assignments.
Admission help & business writing
You can be positive that we will be here 24/7 to help you get accepted to the Master’s program at the TOP-universities or help you get a well-paid position.
Editing your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you submit a well-structured and organized paper just on time. We will ensure that your final paper is of the highest quality and absolutely free of mistakes.
Revising your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you with unlimited number of revisions in case you need any customization of your academic papers