Please leave the reflection section blank as I will do that myself.
Please not that one of the countries has to be Australia. The other one is optional.Assessment Task 2: Country analysis (40 marks) • Assessment type: Individual, written • Value: 40% • Link to the CLOs: 1,2, 3, 4 • Due Date: Friday, 23:55, May15 • Word Limit: 2,000 words
This assessment is designed to enable students to analyse global business environment of MNEs by applying theories and concepts discussed in the course, and to develop their skills in effective research and report writing.
For this assessment, you will need to choose one international business issue from the below list which is covered in this course;
• Trade protectionism
• Social media and IB
• Innovation and IB
• Differences in national cultures
• Corporate social responsibility
Your task is to analyse and compare your selected issue in two countries; one of the countries must be Australia and the other country may be any country of your choice. Your comparison will involve:
• Identifying and researching recent trends in the two countries in relation to your selected issue;
• critically assessing the extent to which your selected issue may impact MNEs operating in the two countries by applying relevant concepts and theoretical frameworks from the course and independent research; and
• Predicting possible consequences and/or suggesting appropriate responses for MNEs operating in the two countries.
While you are expected to conduct independent research and go beyond what is covered in this course, you need to make sure that your analysis is linked to the materials covered in this course.
It is expected that you will consult firstly newspapers and popular press, trade / industry / government reports and periodicals to identify trends and issues for your chosen case. You should also use academic journals as sources for their analysis. Your analysis should have at least six academic journal article references and six non-scholarly references to inform your key ideas and provide background about the analysis (the list of references should be included in your written report). Marks will be deducted if the source of information that is used is not included in the report or the minimum reference requirements are not met.
* For more information on scholarly references, watch a video “What’s a scholarly source?” created by RMIT https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDvo7WgjTyc&feature=youtu.be&list=PL58B2ECFB395955F9
You will be required to submit a written report containing the written analysis of your case (approximately 1,600 – 1,700 words) and reflection (approximately 300 – 400 words). The maximum length of the report is 2,000 words (excluding cover page, executive summary, references, tables and figures, 10% more or less is allowed).
• With the written report, you need to demonstrate that you have conducted effective research to investigate the chosen IB issue in the two countries, and particularly are aware of the key theories / concepts covered in the course related your chosen issue. It means that your analysis needs to show how the key theories/concepts are applied to analyse your case.
• You also need to include a reflection in the report. The reflection should include your answer to the following questions; (i) Which were the most difficult aspects of the assessment, and why were they difficult for me? With hindsight, how would I go about this assignment differently if doing it again from scratch? (ii) What did I actually achieve with this assessment? What skills and knowledge have I developed/gained which may be useful elsewhere at another time?
• The written report should have a correct format of in-text citations and references of the sources cited using the Harvard style.
Suggested structure of the report
• Table of contents: a list of main sections and any subheadings
• Executive summary: a summary of the purpose, findings, conclusions including managerial implications of the report (no more than 150 words, not included in the word count)
• Introduction: a good introduction should include the purpose and scope of the report, provide the outline of the rest of the report, define any key terms or concepts and provide a brief background to the case (countries you are analysing, key course topics used for analysis)
• Body: split into sections (precise breakdown of sections is a decision for each student and will depend on the student’s key arguments and findings)
• Appendices (if any)
• Please refer to the marking criteria on Canvas.
Why Choose Us
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional academic writers
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & confidential
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
You are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper. Our academic experts will gladly help you with essays, case studies, research papers and other assignments.
Admission help & business writing
You can be positive that we will be here 24/7 to help you get accepted to the Master’s program at the TOP-universities or help you get a well-paid position.
Editing your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you submit a well-structured and organized paper just on time. We will ensure that your final paper is of the highest quality and absolutely free of mistakes.
Revising your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you with unlimited number of revisions in case you need any customization of your academic papers