Drawing on the four dimensions of the ethical leadership model (purpose, moral person, moral manager, and meaningful relationships) introduced in Reading 1.2 (Lasthuizen, 2018, pp. 22-38), discuss the ethical leadership practices and approach adopted by either one of the following two business leaders:
Ms Samantha Jones, Founder, Little Yellow Bird
• Little Yellow Bird: From the military to making ethically-produced clothes. (2019, May 18). The Spinoff. Retrieved from https://thespinoff.co.nz/business/18-05- 2019/little-yellow-bird-from-the-military-to-making-ethically-produced-clothes/
• Little Yellow Bird is NZ’s first local, ethical fashion brand. (2019, May 29). Scoop. Retrieved from https://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/BU1905/S00848/little-yellow-bird-is- nzs-first-local-ethical-fashion-brand.htm
• Winter, C. (2017, May 1). Clothing can be ethical or it can be cheap, but not both: Little Yellow Bird. Stuff. Retrieved from https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/91803501/little-yellow-bird-allows-customers-to- track-garments-right-back-to-cotton-fields
Mr Mike Bennetts, CEO, Z Energy
• Bennetts, M. (2019, February 7). How to start a climate change movement – tips from a fossil fuel CEO. Stuff. Retrieved from https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/opinion- analysis/110402311/how-to-start-a-climate-change-movement
• Bennetts, M. (2018, November 22). The petrol company that says it wants to change the world. The Spinoff. Retrieved from https://thespinoff.co.nz/partner/nzi-sbn- awards/22-11-2018/the-petrol-company-that-says-it-wants-to-save-the-world/
• Grieve, D. (2017, August 17). An interview with the climate change-obsessed CEO of NZ’s biggest petrol company. The Spinoff. Retrieved from https://thespinoff.co.nz/science/climate-change-week/17-08-2017/an-interview-with- the-climate-change-obsessed-ceo-of-nzs-biggest-petrol-company/
You will need to support and illustrate your analysis using evidence and/or rationales from one or more of the news articles provided and/or other relevant publicly-available information on the business leader and organisation you select.
In addition, you are expected to support your analysis with evidence from academic sources (at least three refereed journal articles – see the course reading list).
Other points to note:
• Your essay will need an introduction and a conclusion.
• You need to cite all your sources using the APA referencing style.
• Please refer to the section below headed “Assessment Criteria” for the criteria against which your assignment will be assessed.
• The ability to write in an economical style is a valuable skill and word limits should be strictly adhered to. Assignments outside the +/- 10% range will be penalised. The word limit is inclusive of tables, figures and appendices, but exclusive of the list of references.
This assignment assesses all four Course Learning Objectives in MGMT 250:
Your assignment should demonstrate an understanding of the concept and practice of ethical leadership by:
a. identifying and discussing aspects of ethical leadership
b. applying and discussing the four dimensions of the ethical leadership model: purpose, moral person, moral manager, and meaningful relationships (Reading 1.2, Module 1)
c. discussing the ethical performance of the organisation (Module 5) and the wider implications for all stakeholders (Module 6) of the decisions made.
Writing and presentation – the extent to which your:
• essay is clearly and logically structured
• writing is succinct and well-developed
Why Choose Us
Top quality papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional academic writers
We have hired a team of professional writers experienced in academic and business writing. Most of them are native speakers and PhD holders able to take care of any assignment you need help with.
If you feel that we missed something, send the order for a free revision. You will have 10 days to send the order for revision after you receive the final paper. You can either do it on your own after signing in to your personal account or by contacting our support.
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & confidential
We use several checkers to make sure that all papers you receive are plagiarism-free. Our editors carefully go through all in-text citations. We also promise full confidentiality in all our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
You are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper. Our academic experts will gladly help you with essays, case studies, research papers and other assignments.
Admission help & business writing
You can be positive that we will be here 24/7 to help you get accepted to the Master’s program at the TOP-universities or help you get a well-paid position.
Editing your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you submit a well-structured and organized paper just on time. We will ensure that your final paper is of the highest quality and absolutely free of mistakes.
Revising your paper
Our academic writers and editors will help you with unlimited number of revisions in case you need any customization of your academic papers